Our church committed to reaching all of those in Pflugerville who are weary and worn-out with the passion and love of Christ.
Don’t take our word for it, watch what others have to say:
One neighborhood at a time, we canvas it with prayer, information about our various ministries, and briefly talk to anyone who might answer their door about how we can make ourselves available to help them. Each month will cycle through these 3 aspects of this outreach, and on the 4th Sunday we celebrate and share what God has done.
Email Mike Northen and let him know which team you would like to help out with: The teams are: 1) Prayer walking 2) Distribution (hanging information on people’s doors) & 3) Discovery (talking with people at their front door).
We meet at the church in the Worship Center Foyer on Sunday, at 5pm and then go to our street assignments from there. If you are part of one of the above teams, you’ll only do this once a month.
“for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light” –Ephesians 5:8
By giving candy to the kids and bottled water to the parents/adults/teens that have an invitation to visit our church with a coupon for a free gift.
Sign-up at the Community Connect table in the Church foyer, or email Daniel McGinty: DMcGinty@FBCpville.org to CLAIM your special Kit and the logo-labels for the number of water bottles you think you can hand out.
CLAIM your Kit AND the number of Water-bottle labels you asked for at the Community Connect table on Sunday, Oct. 22nd and 29th.
Buy some candy and enough water bottles to hand out. Remove the company labels from the water bottles, and replace them with the church logo label. Using the rubber bands, attached the invitation card to the bottled waters.
• Turn on your porch light and decorate your house without being scary.
• Keep your water bottles cool, but dry, so the labels don’t get ruined.
• Mount your poster in good light from the kit, using the 3M strips near your door.
• Post a family selfie on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter with #houseoflightpf
• Hand-out candy with a smile and offer a water bottle to anyone who will take one.
• Provide Community Connect materials to anyone who wants more information about our church.