You are always welcome and invited to join us at the following locations for worship time. We greatly appreciate having additional members there to fellowship and worship with the residents.
If you have any questions about this ministry, please contact Larry Connally.
Regularly Scheduled Worship Services
Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation Center
- Every other Sunday@ 2:30-3:30 pm (May 15th, & 29th)
- 149 Klattenhoff Ln. Hutto, TX
- Teaching provided by Jo Nox and Dorris Little
Pflugerville Health Care Center
- 3rd Sunday @ 2:30-3:30 pm
- 506 Heatherwilde Blvd. (at Settlers Valley Dr.)
- Music provided by Glenn Wucher
Brookedale at Parmer Lane Clare Bridge Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- 3rd Sunday @ 3:00-4:00 pm
- 12429 Scofield Farms Dr. (at Parmer Ln.)
- With Shepherd’s Light Ministry
Park Bend Health Center
- 2nd and 4th Sundays @ 3:00-4:00 pm
- 2122 Park Bend Dr. (near N. Austin Medical Center)
- Preaching provided by Fred Daughtry
- Music provided by Shepherd’s Light Ministry
Weekly Sunday School Classes
9:00 AM – Bible Fellowship Class
Pflugerville Care Center: 506 Heatherwilde Blvd. @ Settlers Valley Dr.
Assisted Living Center: 401 Heatherwilde Blvd. (just north of Care Center)
10:15 AM – Bible Fellowship Class
Pflugerville Rehabilitation & Nursing Center: 104 Rex Kerwin Court @ Pecan Street
Please note that most of our activities have been suspended for the near-future. Many groups are arranging online meetings. Our March 29th service will be a livestream-only event.
You can visit our COVID-19 page and our Facebook page for updates on this fluid situation.